Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2016

B.L.A.D.E. Report #6 - Trying Something New (and failing)

Well, how was the last post. Pretty long huh? Sorry about that, but now we have something new! First though, since the last post, we return to NLA to prepare. No missions were completed, but we did find Frye behind Repenta Diner at night in the Industrial District. Apparently, Frye was trying to get drunk but is having problems with that. He can't get drunk on Scotch anymore and is looking for something else. Frye asks for what type of drink I prefer. I don't drink, but I feel that wine makes anything feel special and refined. Frye agreed with it being refined, which was totally not his style. He said that wine is the complete opposite of "cheap Scotch." He then comes up with and idea. Frye decides to make his own wine with Mira's unique resource. He then goes off to make plans for his distillery. Morning comes and we start the video. Unfortunately, we died just as we entered Sylvalum. Not the best start to the video, so here is the second video. Just for some context, we travel to Sylvalum to install a probe at FN site 409. The next problem encountered is the sudden lack of space on my recording device. I unfortunately ran out of space and the video cuts off mid-battle. Be assured that I have made it to FN site 409 and installed the probe. What's next? Well, that's it. We found a place to hide for now, but we'll get moving soon enough.


My friend's Youtube Channel: troop8492

Thank you for reading (watching?) and please! Feel free to respond to any questions asked in the video. Also, tell me if you guys liked the video. If you guys respond positively, I will make more videos in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment